At Loyal Parts we hope that you are happy with your purchase, however we know that sometimes you will need to return an item. If you are unhappy with the goods for any reason, please return your item to us with your receipt (This shall not affect your cancellation rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, please see below). We are happy to offer an exchange or refund on unused items returned within 365 days for internet purchases. If the item is faulty we are happy to offer a refund or exchange where available.
Before returning your item(s) please contact Loyal Part Ltd for a Returns Authorisation Number. This will help us to track your return and ensure you receive your exchange or refund promptly.
For non-faulty products
- You have the option to return the product to a local Loyal Parts branch. Find your nearest branch. Alternatively, we can arrange the collection using our carrier service at a subsidised cost of 150BDT.
- Any products returned must not be devalued, should be in a re-saleable condition & include the documentation and original packaging.
- Ensure you have contacted our customer services for a Returns Authorisation Number, and read our Terms and Conditions.
For faulty goods
- We will arrange a pick-up service free of charge.
- You have the option to return the product to a local Loyal Parts branch.
- All goods will be inspected before an exchange or refund is applied.
This returns procedure only applies to internet purchases and click and collect. If you bought your purchase instore, please refer to our Terms and Conditions clause 15 and 16.3 to 16.6.
Please read our Terms and Conditions for further information.
For more information call Loyal Parts Customer Services Department on +8801673717786 or Email the customer service department at email@example.com.
If you find you have selected the wrong item, we will happily arrange an exchange for you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer service team and they shall process a fast exchange. If you want to chat through alternative product options, please also call our customer service team . They are knowledgeable and helpful and love helping our customers select the right car parts.
Certain products are treated specially for legal and/or health and safety reasons, It is important for your own and our couriers safety that they are followed. As well as the above procedures the below must also be adhered to. Contact our customer services team if you are unsure if your product falls under this procedure.
- Batteries must NOT be removed from the sealed bag.
- Inform Loyal Parts of the nature of any damage to the product as soon as possible.
- Batteries must be returned in the original, un-damaged box. Failure to do so may result in the courier refusing to collect the product.
- If the box is lost, damaged, defaced or unusable, for a suitable replacement box which meets the legal guidelines for the carriage of wet, pre-filled batteries, please contact our customer services for assistance.
Other Dangerous Goods: Aerosols, Brake Cleaner/fluid, and Shock Absorbers
- It is important to return such goods with the correct packaging and labeling. To obtain the legal guidelines for the transportation of dangerous goods, please contact our customer services to get assistance.
If you wish to return an item you will need to contact our customer services who will authorise your return. Lines are open 9:00 – 20:00 Saturday to Tuesday and 9:00 – 17:00 on Friday and our experienced customer service representatives will be happy to take you through the process.
- You will be given a Returns Authorisation Number, which will be used to track the return of the product(s).
- Once your return is authorised an acknowledgement will be emailed to the address used on your original order.
- Any products returned without a valid Returns Authorisation number may cause a delay in the refund.
- Please return your item(s) in original packaging if possible and ensure that all packages are securely wrapped. You must include a copy of your Returns Authorisation form with your item(s), as this will help us to process your refund more efficiently.
Clearly mark your Returns Authorisation Number on the outside of the package, and send to the following address:
Return Authorisation No. #####
The customer is responsible for all postage costs for products returned under our Returns Procedure (except where the goods are faulty – see above) unless this has been specifically agreed and confirmed in advance with the Customer Services Department.
Loyal Parts will not accept responsibility for loss or damage of goods during transit, please ensure that the insurance cover option is taken where possible.
Upon receipt, all products will be inspected and at our discretion, credit may be refused.
For any products bought on the website, you have a right to cancel without any reason whatsoever within 14 days after the day you recieved all goods/services from us.
To exercise the right to cancel email customer services on email@example.com, or call +8801673717786, or write to us at Loyal Parts Ltd, Gulshan, Dhaka, Bangladesh to inform us. We will need your Order number, and contact information. You may use the model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory.
You must send the good back to us, no later than 14 days from the day you notify us of your cancelled order. We shall aim to refund you within 14 days from such date or earlier if acceptable proof of delivery is provided.
Note, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary deliveries such as Same Day, Next Day, Super Saver deliveries).
You have the option to return the product to a local Loyal Parts branch. Alternatively, we can arrange the collection using our carrier service at a subsidised cost of 150BDT. Please take reasonable care of the goods as we are entitled to deduct an amount from the refund to reflect any loss in value of the goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling of the goods by you.
You can read more about your right to cancel in our Terms and Conditions.